Here we have provided you a free copy of our BRAND Voice & Identity Checklist. Please feel free to use it as a guide to working through the necessary questions for formulating a brand which will stand the test of time. Plus, it will help you to determine how best to speak to your audience to connect and get your message across.
After you have worked through the checklist, use our tools provided by Tailor Brands to create your logo, and get your package of detailed marketing material including your BRAND BOOK.
Here are some key points we recommend to remember when creating your brand:
- KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
- Color (Read our posting on Color Psychology)
- Don't over think it
- Feedback is always good and others can catch things you may not. Example: In our past life we were creating a printing platform for artist who needed to print the rainbow to express their art. All of the artist's works were in incubation stage. So, because we were going to be using every color in the rainbow of ink we thought we would name it INK-U-BATOR (ink + incubator). Let's just say that after much feedback it was determined to many peoples initial thoughts when they read it went to an area we were not promoting. So, in this case feedback was good.
- Don't let influence take over. Feedback is good, but when outsiders try to force or make you "feel bad" about your brand/logo or the direction your going then that is a different story and you should probably reconsider allowing them to have any influence. Feedback should be constructive, not destructive.
- Choose what you love. You will be living and breathing this brand, make sure what you settle on is something you love and embrace. If you don't, it will show with everything you do.
to create your Logo and Brand Identity Book